Panel session: Issuer panel
- What motivated the latest corporate issuers to come to the market? What could drive a bigger diversification of corporate green bond issuers?
- Corporate caution – are concerns about the added scrutiny associated with issuing a green bond holding back some potential corporate issuers? How can this be overcome?
- Issuers' views on investors: have seasoned green bond investors noticed changes in investor demand in recent years? As the market has grown and expanded into new industries, do investors have other requirements now than some years ago?
- What are the main risks – green bond market and macro-related – for issuers looking to come to market in the coming 12-18 months?·
- The challenges of selecting appropriate assets and the reporting obligations
Moderator: Philip Brown, Managing Director, Head of Green and Social Bond Origination, Citi Global Markets
Eila Kreivi, Director and Head, Capital Markets Department, European Investment Bank.
Frédéric Bonnardel, Financing, Department of Finance, CDC Caisse des Depots et Consignations
Meral Özçiçel, Department Head, Financial Institutions, TSKB
Catarina da Silva, Senior Advisor, Advisory Services, Sustainalytics
Sjaak-Jan Baars – Global Head of Long Term Funding, Rabobank