"Delivering more quantifiable impacts will be a major challenge for investment managers in the future – this is the route of travel"
- Martina Macpherson, S&P Global Ratings
Green Equities and measuring impact
Reliable data is crucial in the process of sourcing investments qualifying as green. Data requirements are increasingly moving away from carbon footprinting and towards aligning investments with the latest climate targets. More recently, there has been a drive from investors to measure impact. This panel will bring together investors, advisors and data providers to discuss:
- How much reliable sustainability data is available? Which sectors and/or geographies have a particularly good culture of transparency?
- Ensuring investments are in line with 2C goal
- Measuring impact – opportunities and challenges
- Principles for Positive Impact Finance
- Scope 1, 2 and 3
Martina Macpherson, Head of ESG Research & Analysis, S&P Global Ratings
Dan Carson, Head of Green Solutions, FTSE Russell
Meg Brown, Director and Co-head of Impact Investing, Impax Asset Management
Martin Barrow, Director of Business Services, Carbon Trust
Christopher Greenwald, Head of SI Research, Sustainable and Impact Investing, UBS
Stephanie Pfeifer, Chief Executive, IIGCC