Panel: Moving towards climate-aligned private equity investing
This panel will bring together investors to discuss how low-carbon and energy efficiency momentum is impacting their investment strategies. They will also highlight the biggest investment opportunities arising from the shift towards a low-carbon world.
- Global trends and green initiatives and their impact on private equity investors
- How can low-carbon and climate considerations be factored into private equity investment and exit strategies? To what extent is this happening today?
- Is it possible to take sustainability into account in short-term PE investments?
- In which low-carbon and energy efficiency sub sectors can the biggest private equity opportunities be found?
- Are environmental regulations putting pressure on PE firms from lenders and LPs?
Guy Turner, Founder, Trove Research
Marc Guyot, Head of ESG, LBO France
Massimo Resta, Partner, Zouk Capital
Patrick Sheehan, Founder and Partner, ETF Partners
Sophie Flak, CSR Director,Eurazeo