Arabesque - S-Ray®
- Environmental data
- Social data
- Governance data
- Carbon data
- UN Global Compact Score and Preferences Filter
What data do you provide?
The Arabesque S-Ray® Score Layer daily data-feed provides sustainability scores on 7,000 of the world’s largest corporations through the GC (Global Compact) Score, the ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) Score, Preference Filter and Temperature Score.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the potential reputational risk facing a company. The GC Score provides a normative assessment of each company based on the principles of the United Nations Global Compact (Human Rights, Labor Rights, Environment and Anti-Corruption).
- Identify companies that are better positioned to outperform over the long run. The ESG Score is based on a sector specific analysis of each company’s performance on financially material environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues.
- Assess how corporations report on greenhouse gas emissions and contribute to global temperature rise through the Temperature™ Score. All three scores can be used with the additional Preference Filter, which provides a better understanding of each company’s business activities through analysis of revenue streams.
Where and how do you source your data?
S-Ray ingests data from a wide range of data sources. Through big data and machine learning, S-Ray® systematically combines over 250 environmental, social and governance (ESG) metrics with news signals and NGO campaign data from over 30,000 in over 170 languages. These news signals allow for a timelier adjustment of Arabesque S-Ray® scores, on top of the analyst-based long-term assessments. Enabling you to make better informed financial decisions.
Who are the data users?
- S-Ray® empowers investors to make better investment decisions while contributing to a sustainable future. Institutional investors such as asset managers, pension funds, foundations and increasingly private banks are incorporating our data into their investment strategies.
- Arabesque S-Ray® is also helping companies to obtain a better understanding of how they are being publicly perceived. They are using the tool to gain insights on the effectiveness of their sustainability practices and strategies for brand management and valuation.
- S-Ray® data is also a great story generation tool. Journalists have used it to spot key trends and analyse data. Whether the data is used to shed light on a company scandal or detail an industry’s improvement in board diversity, a new story awaits each day.
- Educational and research institutes also use S-Ray in their teaching and projects.
What is the cost for your data offering?
Enterprise License - $25,000/annum; or $45,000/annum with the feature layer – this provides users with 22 additional sustainability feature scores
Portfolio Services - $5,000/annum (per portfolio); or $9,000/annum with feature layer
Deep Dive - $50,000/annum
Company Snapshot - $7,000 (per company)