To advertise a position on Environmental-Finance.com, please contact Scott Davis via email (email@example.com) or phone (+44 (0)203 651 7218).
- Swedbank invests in biodiversity credit pilot and says market could exist in a year
- Biodiversity funding database FIRE prepares for launch
- A 'mistake' for regulators to homogenise ESG ratings
- Fitch praises UAE green bond fee exemption
- UBS: EU's Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive is complex and challenging
- Global plastics treaty 'must focus on finance'
- IFoA unveils actuarial roadmap for biodiversity and nature related risks
- ESMA: Enhance transition finance to prevent greenwashing
- Two thirds of UK pension funds say they have not invested in natural capital
- LOIM launches sustainable fund suite holistiQ with Systemiq
Nature loss poses 'existential' risks for financial system, says ECB's Elderson08 June 2023
The loss of nature due to intensive land use, climate change and pollution poses "existential" risks to the global economy and financial system, a prominent central banker has warned.
Temasek's GenZero invests in land restoration carbon credit project08 June 2023
Temasek-owned GenZero has agreed with AJA Climate Solutions to invest in a Ghanaian land restoration project.
NatureAlpha: Nature to be 'mainstreamed' into investment decision making08 June 2023
A "general mainstreaming" of nature into investment decision-making will be driven by rising awareness of biodiversity risks, data provider NatureAlpha has predicted.