Gaining specialist clarity on ESG in fixed income
How escalating demands in the labelled bond space are changing practices for investors and what you need to do to keep pace
Insights from Fitch ESG Ratings
Entity and framework score gap means 'brown' companies can still meet green standards for bonds
Growing the green economy and the role of financial markets
See who is playing an important role in in the global green economy - discover the companies and funds building a greener future in the latest London Stock Exchange report
Energy sobriety: a key lever for profitability beyond sustainability
Disrupted supply chains, over dependencies, inflation, volatility, uncertainties; recent events have taken a financial toll on the global economy and on companies profitability prospects
Tracking Growth and Performance in Green Equities - upated
Read this report to better understand the size of the global green economy, how it has performed, what that performance is attributed to, and whether its long-term growth drivers remain intact.
Mind the gaps: Clarifying corporate carbon
In this paper, FTSE Russell surveys the current state of corporate carbon disclosure and explores the challenges facing investors in using estimation strategies.
Bringing transparency to Latin America's green bond market
Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) President Mauricio Claver-Carone sets out the thinking behind the IDB Green Bond Transparency Platform
CDL's Integrated Sustainability Report 2022 zeroes in on bolder decarbonisation targets
CDL is pleased to announce that its Integrated Sustainability Report 2022 has been published.
Navigating the Complexities of ESG Bonds
When the International Capital Market Association (ICMA) first published the Green Bond Principles in 2014, the market for self-labeled ESG bonds was small and homogeneous. Now, it's a different story.
Casting an eye over sustainability linked loans
Enthusiasm for SLLs has exploded over the last two years. With stakeholder scrutiny growing, external verification is increasingly important, say Jill Dumain, Simon Colton and Mariel Barrera Fermin of SGS
- TNFD reveals first 14 core disclosure metrics
- NatureVest: Demand for biodiversity credits outstripping supply
- Bond investors 'now pricing in' oil and gas firm climate strategies
- TNFD to release disclosure metrics next week
- Sovereign SLBs are 'good hedge' against sustainability policy changes
- MSCI ESG ratings downgrade "not enough", says Impact Cubed
- Exclusive: Jupiter to close sustainable bond funds
- Unclear reporting standards proving difficult for SMEs, says DBS
- Blended finance in nature 'the opportunity of our time', says GIM
- Australian investors call for energy transition authority