Searching for 'Greenium'
Is there a green pricing premium in the secondary bond market? We deconstruct data from iBoxx Global Green, Social and Sustainability Bond index to find out.
Sovereign issuers dominate 2020 Latin America issuance of green, social and sustainable bonds
Issuance of green, social and sustainable labelled debt in Latin America in 2020 has not kept pace with the extraordinary growth seen in other regions, particularly Europe.
Green Bond Funds - Impact Reporting Practices 2020
Green Bond Funds - Impact Reporting Practices 2020 is a report from Environmental Finance, supported by GB-TAP.
Leading through volatility
Randy Lack, founder and co-president of Element Markets talks to Environmental Finance about how his firm has navigated the disruption carbon and renewable fuels markets experienced in 2020
Connecting green energy markets
Jens Schumacher, managing partner of STX Group talks to Environmental Finance about how STX is working with its clients as the renewable energy revolution picks up pace on a global scale.
Renewable energy's big moment
Environmental Finance spoke with Patrick Horka, head of renewable energy solutions at South Pole about how the 'big moment' in renewable energy has arrived much faster than expected.
Impact Investing - what's all the buzz about?
Is impact finance the evolution of ESG investing? We delve deeper in to how impact finance provides investors with exposure to activities that offer targeted, measurable and positive benefit to environment and society.
Aligning with the Paris Agreement: An Index Approach
Institutional investors are under pressure to align their strategies with a maximum global temperature increase of 1.5 degrees C targeted by the Paris Agreement. We examine how they can approach this while respecting other investment constraints.
Unlocking private finance to catalyse climate action in developing countries
By Tony Clamp, GCF Private Sector Facility Director, ad interim
Taking climate action is good for business
Investment firms should take responsibility for their carbon emissions in a way that delivers real, measurable results for the environment, global consumers and their business. By Vaughan Lindsay
- TNFD reveals first 14 core disclosure metrics
- NatureVest: Demand for biodiversity credits outstripping supply
- Bond investors 'now pricing in' oil and gas firm climate strategies
- TNFD to release disclosure metrics next week
- Sovereign SLBs are 'good hedge' against sustainability policy changes
- MSCI ESG ratings downgrade "not enough", says Impact Cubed
- Exclusive: Jupiter to close sustainable bond funds
- Unclear reporting standards proving difficult for SMEs, says DBS
- Blended finance in nature 'the opportunity of our time', says GIM
- Australian investors call for energy transition authority