TNFD to release disclosure metrics next week23 March 2023
The Taskforce for Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD) is set to release next week a draft reporting framework with a set of 14 external disclosure recommendations.
Storebrand: Investors should apply biodiversity exclusions 'much more'23 March 2023
Investors should be adopting the "precautionary principle" around investment exclusions on biodiversity grounds "much more", Storebrand told an Environmental Finance event
Forthcoming TNFD metrics would work in sustainability-linked instruments23 March 2023
Metrics to be published by the Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD) next week should be usable in sustainability-linked instruments, which could speed-up TNFD adoption, a member of the initiative has told an Environmental Finance event
ECB says climate 'tilt' cut carbon intensity of bond purchases by 65%23 March 2023
The weighted average carbon intensity (WACI) of corporate bond purchases by the European Central Bank (ECB) was slashed by about 65%, following the introduction of a 'climate tilt' methodology to prioritise 'greener' issuers
US ESG pushback won't have staying power, says Breckinridge23 March 2023
The political pushback from some US states on ESG "won't have any staying power", with resistance likely to fade as states realise the imperative to invest for climate resilience, an analyst at Breckinridge Capital Advisors has said.
Asian investors have woken up to climate risks, says Robeco22 March 2023
Transition and physical risks are being assessed more by investors in Asia Pacific than any other region, Robeco has said.
TNFD should place more emphasis on supply chains for agrifood, pilot finds22 March 2023
The Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD) framework should place more emphasis on supply chains over the locations of operations for the agrifood sector, a pilot has suggested.
Sovereign sustainable bond issuance rebounds in 202322 March 2023
Sovereign sustainable bond issuance volumes in 2023 to date are nearly double the levels seen in 2022, setting the scene for a potential record-breaking annual total driven by both established and new issuers.
- TNFD reveals first 14 core disclosure metrics
- NatureVest: Demand for biodiversity credits outstripping supply
- Bond investors 'now pricing in' oil and gas firm climate strategies
- TNFD to release disclosure metrics next week
- Sovereign SLBs are 'good hedge' against sustainability policy changes
- MSCI ESG ratings downgrade "not enough", says Impact Cubed
- Exclusive: Jupiter to close sustainable bond funds
- Unclear reporting standards proving difficult for SMEs, says DBS
- Blended finance in nature 'the opportunity of our time', says GIM
- Australian investors call for energy transition authority