Environmental Finance's Sustainable Company Awards 2023 are now open to entries.
The awards recognise leading corporates across all industries that are transforming their business practices to pave the way towards a sustainable future.
With awards for each category given per region (Americas, APAC, EMEA), as well as a handful of global awards, these awards acknowledge industry excellence across the world stage.
- Circular economy transition of the year
- Community involvement program of the year
- Diversity and inclusion initiative of the year
- Net-zero progression of the year
- Plastic reduction initiative of the year
- Large enterprise of the year
- SME of the year
- Net-zero champion of the year
- Sustainable business leader of the year
- Rising star – under 30
- Sustainability thought leader of the year
The deadline for entries is Monday 26 June 2023.
Winners will be announced on the Environmental Finance website in September.