Environmental Finance's annual ESG in Fixed Income EMEA conference returns to London on Monday, 17 April.
More than 300 delegates are set to join the leading event for green, social, sustainability and sustainability-linked bond issuers and investors to discuss the big issues as well as the strategies and opportunities that can be deployed to grow the sustainable bonds market further.
Paul Tang, Dutch MEP and Rapporteur of the European Parliamentary Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs, will deliver a keynote address on the proposed European Green Bonds Regulation and its implications.
Other agenda highlights include:
- SLBs – what next? A panel discussion featuring Alessandro Canta, Head of Finance & Insurance at Enel, Bodo Winkler, Head of Funding & Investor Relations at Berlin Hyp, Saida Eggerstedt, Head of Sustainable Credit at Schroders, moderated by Stephane Marciel, Head of Sustainable Bonds, Debt Capital Markets at Société Générale CIB.
- Taking stock of ESG regulation for 2023. A panel discussion featuring Emer Murnane, Group Treasurer at Smurfit Kappa Group, Giorgio Botta, Manager, Sustainable Finance at AFME, Imane Kabbaj, Director, Responsible Investment at Man Group, Mark Manning, Technical Specialist, Sustainable Finance and Stewardship at Financial Conduct Authority, moderate by Marina Petroleka, Global Head of ESG Research at Sustainable Fitch.
- Taking the fear out of the T-word. A panel discussion featuring Daniel Kricheff, Partner at Affirmative Investment Management, Fayyaz Muneer, Deputy Director of Green Finance and Prudential Policy at HM Treasury, Jenn-Hui Tan, Global Head of Stewardship and Sustainable Investing at Fidelity International, Marie-Bénédicte Beaudoin, Associate Director, Head of SPO Operations at ISS Corporate Solutions, Mohammed Ayoub, Climate Policy, Ministry of Energy at Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, moderated by Anjuli Pandit, Head of Sustainable Bonds at HSBC.
- Sovereign issuance and engagement. A panel discussion featuring Emma Whiteacre, Director, Sovereigns and Insurance at Verisk Maplecroft, Katarzyna Szwarc, High Representative at Polish Ministry of Finance, Pablo Villacampa Nuevo, Head of Service at the Funding and Debt Management Office at Spanish Treasury, Thomas Dillon, Head of ESG, Sovereign at Aviva Investors, moderated by Paul O'Connor, Executive Director, Head of EMEA ESG DCM at J.P. Morgan.
- Scope 3 targets. A panel discussion featuring Christa Clapp, Managing Director, Sustainable Finance, CICERO Shades of Green, Johannes Böhm, Senior ESG Analyst at Union Investment Institutional, Hanne Fedje, Circular Economy/Climate Manager at Norsk Hydro, moderated by Agnes Gourc, Head of Sustainable Capital Markets at BNP Paribas.
To view the agenda or to register, please visit the conference website.