07 April 2021
Starting with the Americas focus day on 8 April 2021, Environmental Finance is hosting the first of six events in 2021 that will cover the crucial topics relevant to the green, social, sustainability and sustainability-linked (GSSS) bond markets.
The Americas focus day will feature sessions on emerging trends in ESG finance in North and Latin America, US green muni developments, transition strategies and sustainable debt in the corporate sector, as well as keynotes from Xylem – a first-time issuer of a green bond – and the MacArthur Foundation – a first-time issuer of a social bond.
- Claudia Toussaint, Chief Sustainability Officer, Xylem
- Samir Patel, Treasurer, Xylem
- Marilyn Ceci, Managing Director & Global Head of ESG Debt Capital Markets, J.P. Morgan
- Stephen Liberatore, Managing Director, Head of ESG/Impact – Global Fixed Income, Nuveen
- Amanda Brock, President and COO, Solaris Water Midstream
- Robin Boren, Treasurer, Southern Company
- Allan Munoz, Senior Manager, Corporate Finance, Coca-Cola FEMSA
- Ana Carolina Oliveira, Head of Sustainable Finance, Americas, ING
- Joshua Linder, Senior Credit Analyst, APG Asset Management
- Hervé Duteil, Chief Sustainability Officer, BNP Paribas Americas
- Terry Tamminen, President, 7th Generation Advisors
- Peter Munro, Head of Investor Relations, EIB
- Howard Coon, Vice President & Treasurer, Avangrid
- Amy West, Managing Director & Global Head of Sustainable Finance & Corporate Transitions, TD Securities
- Kevin Ranney, Executive Director of Sustainable Finance Solutions Projects, Sustainalytics
- Andy Kochar, Vice President, Portfolio Manager & Head of Global Credit, AGF Investments
- Max Chan, Vice President, Treasury & Enterprise Risk, Enbridge
- Debra Schwartz, Managing Director – Impact Investments, MacArthur Foundation
All hosted on a single platform, to enable the community to flourish, attendees will have access to presentations live, on the day, and on-demand post-event. Delegates will also be able to use the event platform to network with each other and our partners throughout the year.
Supporters of the event will also have visibility on the platform outside of the conference days alone.
If you are interested in partnering with us for these events, please contact Neil Porteous on +44 (0)203 326 6269 or email email@example.com, to discuss your specific requirements and the opportunities available.