12 June 2017
Environmental Finance's 7th annual Green Bonds Europe conference will take place next Monday (19 June) at the Hilton Tower Bridge Hotel in London.
The conference marks the 10th anniversary of this exciting and rapidly evolving market and will bring together more than 250 issuers and investors and other market participants from across the globe.
The conference is an opportunity to hear the biggest issuers, investors and underwriters give their views on the future of the market.
Topics to be covered include:
- How political developments could impact green investments
- What is the future of sovereign green bonds?
- Impact and standards – what's left to do?
- Sustainable finance initiatives and their impact on the bond market
- Boosting green bonds in emerging markets
To see the agenda and full line up of speakers please visit the conference website. Or email Tommaso.Dimitri@fieldgibsonmedia.com to register
NB: Environmental Finance subscribers receive a 30% discount.