The early bird rate for Environmental Finance's inaugural Natural Capital Investment Americas conference ends today, so register now to save 20%. Environmental Finance subscribers receive a further 30% discount.
We hope that you will join us on 25 September in New York to discuss the risks and opportunities for financial institutions, investors, corporates, and service providers in the natural capital investment market.
Some of the agenda highlights include:
- Natural capital investment across the Americas. Featuring Charlotte Kaiser, Head of Impact Finance at BTG Pactual Timberland Investment Group, José Pugas, Partner and Head of Responsible Investments and Engagement at JGP Asset Management, Megan Reilly Cayten, Senior Investment Manager at Climate Asset Management, and Robert Hagler, Portfolio Manager at New Forests.
- The 'need-to-knows' for nature-related and biodiversity portfolio risks and opportunities. Featuring Dipti Pratt, Head of Americas at Toniic, David Bi, Vice President, ESG Investment, Global Fixed Income at BlackRock, Gwen Busby, Head of Research and Strategy at Nuveen Natural Capital, and Matthieu Maurin, CEO and Co-Founder and Iceberg Data Lab.
- Investing in the blue economy. Featuring Erik Wandrag, CEO at Oceans Finance Company, Jennifer Pryce, CEO at Calvert Impact, and Rolando Morillo, Portfolio Manager and Senior Vice President at Rockefeller Asset Management.
- Nature Action 100 and the power of nature-based engagement initiatives. Featuring Norah Berk, Senior Program Manager, Nature at Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC), Mary Beth Gallagher, Director of Engagement at Domini Impact Investments, and Leslie Samuelrich, President at Green Century.
- Making an impact with blended finance. Featuring Daniel Farchy, Climate Investment Manager, Private Sector Facility at Green Climate Fund, Ekaterina Gratcheva, Advisor on Climate and Sustainable Finance at IMF, and Viviane Romeiro, Director of Climate & Energy & Sustainable Finance at the Brazilian Business Council for Sustainable Development (CEBDS).
To view the agenda, register for the conference and claim the early bird discount, click here.
Companies:BTG Pactual Timberland Investment Group, JGP Asset Management, Climate Asset ManagementNew ForestsToniicBlackRockNuveen Natural CapitalIceberg Data LabOceans Finance CompanyCalvert ImpactRockefeller Asset ManagementInstitutional Investors Group on Climate ChangeDomini Impact InvestmentsGreen CenturyGreen Climate FundIMFBrazilian Business Council for Sustainable Development