Scaling up conservation finance (part two)
In the second and final part of this roundtable discussion on conservation finance, participants focussed on how conservation projects could be scaled up and what lessons could be learned from the carbon markets.
Scaling up conservation finance
Numerous initiatives to finance conservation projects have been launched in recent years. This roundtable, organised by Environmental Finance with the help of Conservation International, explores how such projects could be scaled up and how more private capital can be attracted to such initiatives.
- Sustainable Bonds Insight 2024
- Berlin Hyp: ESG bonds are the new normal
- Three new biodiversity funds launched in Q4
- ICMA encourages 'early adoption' of transition plans as it unveils framework
- Accelerating global transition to net zero: Japan's financial innovation
- Taking stock as the market gears up for growth
- UK introduces 'game changing' mandatory biodiversity credit legislation
- Taking the pulse of the sustainable bond market
- 'Big four' sustainable finance SPO providers emerge in 2023
- Gresham House launches biodiversity credit fund