- Paris-aligned benchmarks boom but are they helping the transition? Part one
- Impact investors seek contribution, not 'additionality'
- China legacy green bond 'common ground taxonomy' relabelling due soon
- Recommendations on TNFD nature data utility 'due next month'
- EU climate benchmark funds hit €58bn in assets
- People moves, 26 May: Verra, Allianz GI, Standard Chartered, Federated Hermes ... and more
- NZIA exodus continues as Allianz, Axa and Scor depart
- WWF fisheries fund targeting supply chain sustainability improvements
- Loan round-up: NEOM, Citi and Scotiabank
- Sumitomo Mitsui to begin voting against boards on ESG issues
NGFS transition plan 'stocktake' due this week30 May 2023
The Network of Central Banks and Supervisors for Greening the Financial System (NGFS) will publish its "stocktake" on transition plans this week, which one official said will demonstrate how "inconsistent" the global picture is.
Europe 'more highly exposed' to negative biodiversity impact30 May 2023
Europe is more highly exposed to negative biodiversity impact than other regions including the US, with emerging markets also "slightly ahead" on developing 'positive' biodiversity solutions.
Sustainable funds grow globally despite regional outflows30 May 2023
While global sustainable assets continued to rise, large outflows in many regions slowed the global pace of investment in the first quarter of 2023.