- Credit Suisse: Another headwind for 'green' AT1 bonds
- TNFD to release disclosure metrics next week
- Redwheel sells H&M over climate transition 'warning flag'
- TNFD should place more emphasis on supply chains for agrifood, pilot finds
- ECB says climate 'tilt' cut carbon intensity of bond purchases by 65%
- AllianzGI launches sustainability data product
- Sovereign sustainable bond issuance rebounds in 2023
- Asian investors have woken up to climate risks, says Robeco
- Forthcoming TNFD metrics would work in sustainability-linked instruments
- Bond round-up: Germany, Khan Bank, Banco de Bogota ... and more
Sovereign SLBs are 'good hedge' against sustainability policy changes24 March 2023
Sovereign sustainability-linked bonds (SLBs) are effective hedging instruments for investors against sustainability policy shifts, according to the Anthropocene Fixed Income Institute (AFII).
NatureVest: Demand for biodiversity credits outstripping supply24 March 2023
Demand from investors and corporates for biodiversity credits is far exceeding the available supply, an executive at NatureVest has said.
NBIM: Location-specific data is a big challenge to biodiversity risks24 March 2023
The "lack" of location-specific data on companies' operations and supply chains poses a "big challenge" to assessing biodiversity risks, Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) has said.
The ISO's Net Zero Guidelines24 March 2023
The guidelines can provide a common global basis for sound and credible net zero action, providing investors with a robust reference point to form their strategy, writes Emily Faint